With over 550 million members around the Globe, LinkedIn is the place to be when looking to build your business and establish your expertise.
However, being ‘Social’ alone won’t get you results.
At TheProfile.Company, this is where we help. Along with LinkedIn training, we’ll work with you to position your staff as industry Thought-Leaders that prospects want to listen to. We begin by creating engaging LinkedIn profiles and then work with you on a monthly basis to create and share
Our blended learning approach means we can provide the insight and flexibility you need to get results.
The programme includes:
- An initial half-day Strategy session
- Half-Day Monthly Mentoring Sessions
- Key Player LinkedIn Profiles
- LinkedIn Model Profile Templates & Style Guides
- Just-in-Time LinkedIn Training
- An Optimised Company Page
- A LinkedIn Content Strategy Plan
- Between Session Support
- Induction & Exit Strategy Training
- A Branded Training Portal with Lifetime Access
- Sales Training & Scripts
- Direct Message Campaigns
Those with a clear value proposition, established products/services, and a mission to grow.
Those who are running a campaign and are focused on achieving sales targets.
Dedicated Sales Persons
Those with a minimum of one dedicated sales person in place and talented staff that want to be forerunners in their industry.
Working with you to deliver your strategy, we can provide the right training modules just as you need them, and because we see you each month we can quickly evaluate your understanding of key points and provide clarification where needed.
Plus, we’ll see your strategy unfold with you, so we can assess results with you and adjust the course until it produces results. Sessions involve a blend of coaching, training and strategic input.
Together we’ll create a strategy for building your company’s online reputation and engaging with your prospects. We’ll also identify a strategy for developing the influence of individual Thought-Leaders.
Just in Time Training
LinkedIn training will be delivered in-house and on-time! We’ll sit with you and train you (or individuals on your team) on just what you need to do when you need to do it. We’ll also be on hand during the month to provide extra clarification and support, making sure you master the skill and produce real business results.
We will work with your Thought-Leaders every month to help them identify and maximise every opportunity available to them both on and off line to establish them as your prospect’s Trusted Advisor. We’ll support them to publish articles on LinkedIn, share valuable content, reply effectively to invitations, and ultimately build their influence on and off LinkedIn.
We’ll create a model LinkedIn Profile template/style guide for the company to be used with all new members of staff, and more importantly, write the individual LinkedIn profiles of your key players.
Centred around your LinkedIn Company Page we’ll help you develop quarterly content plans to build your following. We’ll also support you to increase your audience reach further by engaging your team.
Within sessions we’ll also help you to write articles and craft messages to prospects and clients. We’ll help you tweak the content for maximum impact and provide a valuable sounding board.
Often it isn’t just one person involved in executing a project. Where needed, we’ll deliver group training as well as rally along the team to follow through with the strategy. This might include bite size classes, lunchtime learning and/or training videos.
As we’ll be meeting with your Thought-Leaders every month, we’ll be able to catch-up on how they’re doing and identify any blocks in their way, whether time management or self-confidence. So along with LinkedIn training, your team will also benefit from a high level of performance coaching.
Along with designing the strategy for generating leads we’ll also need to make sure the right approach for sales meetings is used. As and when needed we’ll provide the tuition and the sales scripts you need to ensure that you have the very best chance of converting leads.
Induction & Exit Strategy Videos
Together we’ll create customised videos introducing new employees to your mission on LinkedIn and invite them to be part of it. We’ll also create videos telling staff how to update their profile when they leave – after all your name and brand will be on their profile forever!
LinkedIn Sales Navigator
If your team is using Sales Navigator we can show you how to get the very most from it. Although we don’t get involved reaching out to your leads, we can certainly oversee and monitor activity, as well as responses, and provide insights to help create better engagement.
From £550+VAT per month
With initial start up of £1500+VAT including strategy session and key profiles.
- A LinkedIn Profile Style Guide
- New Starter & Exit Videos for Employee Profiles
- A Structured Content Plan that integrates into your sales funnel
- A Team plan for maximising content visibility
- A Company Page Style Guide
- A Company Page Content Sharing Plan
- Targeting Key Players (3 audiences)
- Developing Direct Message Sequences
- Initial contact telephone scripts/training
- Automating Advance Search
- LinkedIn Network Management
- Customised LinkedIn Profiles
- Personal Branding
- LinkedIn Publisher & LinkedIn Groups
- Building engagement & visibility
- Lead nurture programme
- Performance Coaching
With extensive experience in sales, marketing and personal branding, Naomi works with companies to translate their brand message into engaging and professional LinkedIn profiles, written in the first person, that create the ‘know, like, and trust’ factor needed to facilitate introductions and bring in sales.
Having reviewed hundreds of LinkedIn profiles as the Head Training Consultant for one of the world’s leading LinkedIn training companies, Naomi knows first-hand how most people’s profiles are doing little to build their personal brand.
Naomi ran the Rock Your Profile stand at LinkedIn’s annual conference Talent Connect in 2013 & 2014 and provided strategic consultation to many of the world’s leading organisations. She has written profiles individuals at Oracle, Canon, Asda, Coca-Cola and Facebook. Her passion lines in helping individuals establish their personal brand and fulfil their dreams.
Beginning her career working for several corporates, Naomi has achieved a business degree, obtained CIPD qualifications, and run several companies. She continually invests in her learning, namely, Daniel Priestley’s ‘Key Person of Influence’ whose principles shape the LinkedIn strategies she provides her clients.
- We believe success on LinkedIn is only achieved when you have clear objectives and a strategy to match
- We believe that ‘People buy People’ and it is the relationship your staff develop with prospects that will lead to new business.
- We believe the expertise and the passion of your staff is a key differentiator and your most valuable marketing asset
- We believe a LinkedIn profile is the personal property of the individual and the individual wants to look their best and excel at what they do
- We believe each and every person on a team has a unique perspective and something to offer
- We believe in building genuine and authentic relationships with prospects and supporting them in their journey
- We believe trust is at the heart of all relationships