- Become easily referable even by people you’ve never met
- Establish yourself as a ‘Thought Leader’ in your industry
- Make sales presentations 24/7
- Have prospects excited at the idea of working with you
- Make sales in less than 40% of the time it use to take you (and your team)
- Instantly build trust with your prospect and establish credibility
- Leverage the trust already in your network to permanently open doors of opportunity
Today 57%+ of a buying decision is now made online before a prospect reaches out to talk to a Sales Representative (if they do at all). With LinkedIn profiles ranking high in online search results, your LinkedIn profile is a vital part of your company and personal brand and therefore a marketing tool that cannot be ignored. This book is a must-read for those who are Sales Professionals, Business Owners, Solo-Entrepreneurs and especially those building a business based on their expertise.
About The Author
Naomi Johnson is the Director of TheProfile.Company and founder of The Expert Economy. Naomi has written LinkedIn profiles for hundreds of small businesses as well as some of the world’s leading organisations. She is a personal branding specialist with a passion for helping individuals find their voice and become the ‘go to’ expert within their industry. Naomi is also the author of Grassroots to Green Shoots and The Expert Economy (coming soon) and lives in the UK.