Welcome to the Datel Training Portal!
Pre-Training Survey (for all delegates)
Please take the time to answer the survey before the training. All responses will be held confidentially and only shared with your permission. Providing accurate results will help us to tailor the training especially to you.
Social Selling Score
LinkedIn has a Social Selling Dashboard that rates your current engagement on LinkedIn.It is measured on four components. So we can see how well you are progressing throughout the training. Let’s find out yours.
Visit the file store below and download the LinkedIn Tracker, following the instructions. You will want to rename the file and save it to include your name and add your first 5 leads for each category ready for the training. Watch an instruction video
Arrive on time
You are all set. Before the training please make sure you have full access to your LinkedIn profile (no missing passwords) and come ready to learn.
BETWEEN SESSION GOALS
GOAL ONE: Achieve a minimum number of 200 connection (and/or) add 200+ peers, prospects, colleagues and family to your network. See Module One.
GOAL TWO: Respond to Invitations. See Module Two.
GOAL THREE: Identify posts and content you can easily share by using the Annual Planner (within LinkedIn Tracker) as a prompt.
Real magic happens on LinkedIn once you have 200 connections within your network. You will of course always want to be building upon this number connecting with new and relevant people.
In this module, you will learn how to:
- Synchronise your Contact Information
- Connect your Social Media Accounts
- Upload a database of contacts
- Connect with people directly
- Connect with interesting people
Responding to Invitations
Personalising your invitation to connect allows you to instantly set the stage for the conversation you want to have with your new prospect. However, few people ever do and so it is up to us to reply and start the conversation.
In this module, you will learn:
- How to create a standard reply message that sparks a conversation
- How to manage your invitations
- How to reply to an invitation without accepting the connection
- Who to accept and who to ignore
- Time saving tricks
Grow with Offline Networking
Growing your network far-and-wide is an important part of LinkedIn, however you’ll still want to connect with those you meet locally and at industry seminars.
In this module, you’ll learn how to take full-advantage of your offline activities to gain further traction and influence on LinkedIn.
Instructions: Watch Instruction Video
- Click on the button to open the spreadsheet
- Once open, copy the spreadsheet and rename
- Share with your training and line manager
- Read the instructions and complete
As the training progresses, we will be creating email templates. Each will be stored within this document for easy reference. If you find something that works, why not share it with your team by adding your template along with a story demonstrating how and why it worked for you.
Draft your LinkedIn profile offline confident that you’ve considered each section carefully.
Got a Question?
If you’re unsure how to do something or run into something that doesn’t look like the training modules say it should, then let us know. The best way to communicate your challenge is for us to see it.
Let us help you in the best way possible:
1. Download www.UseLoom.com to your browser
2. Using Loom replicate your issue recording your screen and talk us through what you’re trying to do and why.
3. Copy the video recording URL into the message box with your name and email and click send.
4. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible. We’ll send you a video answer showing exactly what to do. The video will be sent to you personally and will be uploaded here to help others who may also experience the same problem.
As content builds, please be sure to check the “Your Questions Answered” to see if an answer already exists.